and I started plotting out our Lucius big bang. OH my goodness I'm so excited. Maybe I just needed to get my head wrapped around some new material.
* I did drop out of one fest. Had an awful brainspace meltdown over the weekend and I realized I just couldn't do it all. So I lightened my load a bit and that helped.
* Nearly done with my Crowley big bang. I'm at a point now where I can take it slowly, which is good. I've been working a lot more on original lately and pretty much everything is coming out at a snail's pace.
* I've got a bit of a Justified fic roaming around inside my head at the moment. Something really brief, just a stream of consciousness. But it's like I can't stop hearing Mags' voice.
* New Vampire Diaries tonight. ( Vampire Diaries spoilery thoughts 2.17 )
* The littlest hellmonkey is watching Scooby Doo and the Goblin King. This would be so much more enjoyable if it were David Bowie's Goblin King. *sigh*
* A little over half way through the third Sookie Stackhouse book. Alcide. Oh my
. Seriously, you guys know that I'm way more of a werewolf girl than a vampire girl. I'm terribly partial to Sam, but Alcide is just... guh. So far I'm enjoying this book MUCH more than the first two.
*Spring cleaned today. Got the living room and dining room in splendid order. Got rid of a TON of clutter. Breathe, breathe, breathe.